Tschanz appointed Community Foundation of Western Nevada’s first CFO
March 1, 2018
Melissa A. Tschanz has been named the first chief financial officer for the Community Foundation of Western Nevada.
Tschanz has worked for the Community Foundation since 2013. She also previously worked in public accounting prior to joining the nonprofit.
SheTschanz graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra