Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
March 16, 2018
The Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority (REMSA) Center for Prehospital Education announced 24 students successfully completed the organization's 14-month paramedic program.
Members of the graduating cohort include: Brandon Akers, James Brumfield, Anthony Cabral, Samuel Cochran, Daniel Duysters, Tanner Egan, Zak Harjes, Alyxis (Alyx) Jackson, Kimberly Jarding, Zack Lukas, Bruno Mari, Adam Mastrantonio, Shelly Park, Ryan Pearce, Zach Redmond, Aaron Reynolds, Jack Reynoso, Chris Romanowitz, Geoff Ross, Daniel Rowe, Jack Ryan, Sean Saulnier, Robert Tremblay and Nathan Tusing.
Trending In: People
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales