University of Nevada Press publishes three books
March 14, 2017
Three northern Nevada authors have released books published by the University of Nevada Press.
Robin Holabird, former deputy director of the Nevada Film Office, founder of the Reno Film Festival, and a regular film reviewer on KUNR 88.7 FM, Reno Public Radio, released a book, 'Space Aliens: Icons on Screen in Nevada."
Mike White is a full-time writer, outdoor photographer, and former community college instructor, released a book, "50 of the Best Strolls, Walks, and Hikes Around Reno."
Mark Vollmer produced the photography in the book.
James W. Hulse, a professor of history at University of Nevada, Reno from 1962-97 and author, wrote the book, "A Great Basin Mosaic: The Cultures of Rural Nevada."
Trending In: People
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution