University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
September 8, 2017
Christy Jerz and Seema Donahoe have been named to new posts at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine's (UNR Med) Advancement and Engagement Department.
Jerz was named communications marketing director where she will manage advertising, social media, e-communications and publications, including Synapse, UNR Med's magazine, among her duties.
She previously served as communications and public affairs specialist for the school, where she joined the staff in 2016.
Jerz also worked at UNR's Office of Alumni Relations for more than 11 years, including eight years as assistant director of alumni relations.
Donahoe was named creative director at the school, overseeing the creative direction and development of UNR Med's brand and design.
She most recently worked as the director of development for the School of Medicine cultivating relationships and securing support from donors. Donahoe joined UNR Med in 2015 after serving five years at Renown Health in marketing and development roles.
Recommended Stories For You
Jerz and Donahoe both received their Bachelor of Arts degrees in journalism from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales