Veronica Peterson, Fennemore Craig
September 21, 2017
Veronica Peterson, an attorney, has joined the Reno law office of Fennemore Craig.
Peterson, who specializes in general commercial litigation and issues related to homeowners associations and common interest communities, has served as a judge in the Northern Nevada High School Mock Trial program and as a volunteer with the Washoe County Lawyer in the Library program.
She earned her juris doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts degree from Gonzaga University.
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Northern Nevada Chamber of Commerce staff announcements
- Elder Group Tahoe Real Estate’s Alison Elder named Engel & Völkers top producing agent
- Courtney Meredith, Britton Griffith named to Reno People Project
- Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation employees honored
- Alina Ceballos promoted at the West Wendover office of Nevada State Bank