Vogel named chief medical officer at Northern Nevada HOPES
May 30, 2017
Natalie Vogel, M.D., has been named chief medical officer for Northern Nevada HOPES, a nonprofit community health center located in downtown Reno.
Vogel joined HOPES in 2016 as a pediatrician and was instrumental in the implementation of the organization's new pediatric primary care clinic.
She also previously worked at a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Tucson, Ariz., and then in a small private practice in Chico, Calif.
Vogel grew up in Massachusetts, and attended Dartmouth College before the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Trending In: People
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program