Washoe County’s Knight appointed to Sudden Unexplained Death in Infancy/Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood Committee.
May 30, 2017
Dr. Laura Knight, chief medical examiner and coroner for Washoe County, was appointed to the SUDI/SUDC (Sudden Unexplained Death in Infancy/Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood) Committee.
The SUDI/SUDC Committee is a joint effort between the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the SUDC Foundation.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Baker Krukow, Dickson Commercial Group