WETLAB’s Smith spoke at Nevada Rural Water Association conference
May 30, 2017
Andy Smith, quality assurance and technical director of Western Environmental Testing Laboratory (WETLAB), recently spoke at the 27th Annual Training Conference, hosted by the Nevada Rural Water Association (NVRWA).
Smith addressed the importance of communication between laboratories and water operators during projects. Lack of communication can directly result in incorrect data or out of compliance events. Smith discussed that clear conversation is vital to a successful testing program.
Smith has been with WETLAB since 2002, and the company is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year.
Trending In: People
- Mann Mortgage’s Cory Henderson earns accreditation
- Allison MacKenzie’s Joel W. Locke named to Nevada State Bar Family Law Executive Council
- Dress for Success Reno-Northern Nevada names this year’s board
- Brunson joins staff at The Liberty Group of Nevada
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members