Woodburn & Wedge attorneys among Mountain States Super Lawyers
July 20, 2017
Three attorneys from Woodburn & Wedge, a Nevada-based independent law firm, have earned honors in the 2017 Mountain States Super Lawyers list.
Attorneys listed were: Gregg Barnard, business and corporate law; Shawn Meador, family law; and John Murtha, business bankruptcy law.
Murtha has been included in the Super Lawyers list every year for the last 11 years running.
In addition, Seth Adams, an attorney who practices in business bankruptcy law and Jason Morris in estate planning and probate within the firm, was also on the Mountain States' Rising Stars list for 2017.
Trending In: People
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Northern Nevada Business View Business Leads: May 2018
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Grape expectations: Nevada wine industry primed for success amid law changes