commercial real estate
June 19, 2017
Subway Real Estate, LLC
The tenant leased 2,306 square feet at 420 Old Highway 40 in Verdi. Mark Keyzers of NAI Alliance in Reno represented the landlord, the Reno/Sparks Indian Colony.
Sparks Family Hospital, Inc.
The tenant leased 2,761 square feet at 1091 Steamboat Parkway, Suites 240-260 in Reno. Mark Keyzers of NAI Alliance in Reno represented the landlord, the LN Damonte Ranch Town Center, LLC.
Recommended Stories For You
ABC Phones of North Carolina, Inc.
DBA: Verizon Wireless
The tenant leased 1,600 square feet at 5150 Mae Anne Avenue, Suite 207, in Reno. Mark Keyzers of NAI Alliance in Reno represented the landlords, the Yacoel Partners, LP and Ridgeview Reno, LLC.
Nevada Bell Telephone Company (AT&T)
The tenant leased 5,525 square feet at 4865 Joule Street in Reno. Dan Buhrmann with CBRE represented the tenant. Kevin Sigstad and Fred Jayet represented the landlord, Soethout 2012 Living Trust.
820 Spokane Street
An undisclosed buyer purchased a 4,665-square-foot 8-plex in Reno. Joseph Wieczorek with Dickson Realty represented the buyers. Riley Harrison and Fred Jayet with RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the seller, Patrick Donnelly.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Dickson Realty prez: Reno-area market in for ‘challenging’ 2018?
- Why real estate is a good alternative to investing in stocks (voices)
- Reno/Sparks real estate: Expect fewer affordable homes in 2018
- Why are people moving to the ‘new’ northern Nevada?
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County