commercial real estate
June 19, 2017
Subway Real Estate, LLC
The tenant leased 2,306 square feet at 420 Old Highway 40 in Verdi. Mark Keyzers of NAI Alliance in Reno represented the landlord, the Reno/Sparks Indian Colony.
Sparks Family Hospital, Inc.
The tenant leased 2,761 square feet at 1091 Steamboat Parkway, Suites 240-260 in Reno. Mark Keyzers of NAI Alliance in Reno represented the landlord, the LN Damonte Ranch Town Center, LLC.
Recommended Stories For You
ABC Phones of North Carolina, Inc.
DBA: Verizon Wireless
The tenant leased 1,600 square feet at 5150 Mae Anne Avenue, Suite 207, in Reno. Mark Keyzers of NAI Alliance in Reno represented the landlords, the Yacoel Partners, LP and Ridgeview Reno, LLC.
Nevada Bell Telephone Company (AT&T)
The tenant leased 5,525 square feet at 4865 Joule Street in Reno. Dan Buhrmann with CBRE represented the tenant. Kevin Sigstad and Fred Jayet represented the landlord, Soethout 2012 Living Trust.
820 Spokane Street
An undisclosed buyer purchased a 4,665-square-foot 8-plex in Reno. Joseph Wieczorek with Dickson Realty represented the buyers. Riley Harrison and Fred Jayet with RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the seller, Patrick Donnelly.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions
- Nevada Chapter AGC honors MaryKaye Cashman, Manos Maragakis with SIR Awards
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution
- Reno’s Lakeridge Pointe ownership changes hands