COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
August 11, 2017
932 Ryland Street
An undisclosed buyer purchased a 7,642 square foot medical office at 932 Ryland Street in Reno. Kevin Annis and Mike Van Blaricom of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented both the buyer and seller, Piemon, LLC.
L&L Hawaiian Barbeque
The restaurant chain leased 1,500 square feet at the Coliseum Meadows Shopping Center in Reno. Gary Tremaine and Lindy Deller of Dickson Commercial represented the landlord, Basin Street Properties.
Recommended Stories For You
E&L Enterprises leased 1,404 square feet at 1450 E. Prater Way, Suite 100, in Sparks. The landlord is Shellbourne Global LLC. Lindy Deller of Dickson Commercial Group represented the tenant.
The company leased 220,000 square feet at 2777 USA Parkway (Tahoe Regional Industrial Center) in McCarran. Joel Fountain of Dickson Commercial Group represented the tenant. Gordon Zach of CBRE, Inc. represented the landlord, Conco Companies.
10 Greg Street
An undisclosed tenant leased 2,291 square feet at 10 Greg Street, Unit 124, in Sparks. Tony Fritsche of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented the landlord, Greg Street Investors, LLC.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Dickson Realty prez: Reno-area market in for ‘challenging’ 2018?
- Why real estate is a good alternative to investing in stocks (voices)
- Reno/Sparks real estate: Expect fewer affordable homes in 2018
- Why are people moving to the ‘new’ northern Nevada?
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County