Commercial real estate transactions from NNBW for March 12, 2018
March 9, 2018
YC Lakeside LLC
The buyer purchased the 32,000-square-foot for Lakeside Professional Plaza, located at 3500 Lakeside Court in Reno. Jeffrey Lowden of Sky West Real Estate Services represented the buyer. Paul Dean of Mallard Investments represented the seller.
Reno Pizza, Inc.
DBA: Domino's Pizza
Recommended Stories For You
The tenant leased 3,048 square feet at 4999 Longley Lane in Reno. Fred Jayet with RE/MAX Premier Properties represented the landlord, 4997 Longley Lane Associates, LLC.
All Pro Fleet Services
The tenant leased 3,010 square feet at the Mill & Terminal Plaza, 3040 Mill Street in Reno. Amanda Lavi of SVN Gold Dust Commercial Associates represented the tenant. Ian Cochran and Greg Ruzzine of SVN Gold Dust Commercial Associates represented the landlord.
Quick Quack Development
The buyer purchased a 3.4-acre parcel at 909 Retail Court in Carson City. Dennis Bradley and Heidi Chisholm of Dickson Commercial Group represented the seller, Nevada Department of Transportation
Trending In: Real Estate
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?