Regional contractors draw discipline
July 26, 2010
The Nevada State Contractors Board has revoked the licenses of four northern Nevada contractors.
The board also suspended four contractors’ licenses and took other disciplinary action against two.
Revoked were the licenses of:
* Dan Parsons Construction LLC of Fernley. The board said the company failed to establish financial responsibility.
* Eagle Roofing of Minden. The board said it disregarded state laws on industrial insurance and failed to establish financial responsibility.
* Jacob William Felshaw, who does business as A B C Plumbing & Heating in Reno. The board said he failed to establish financial responsibility.
Recommended Stories For You
* D Rockeries of Reno. The board said it committed a fraudulent or deceitful act and failed to to establish financial responsibility
Suspended were the licenses of:
* Big Valley Landscaping of Gardnerville. The board ordered that it resolve problems with a homeowner after it found the company worked beyond the scope of its license and failed to ascertain that subcontractors were appropriately licensed.
* David M Clements Painting of Reno. The board said the company failed to establish financial responsibility.
* Genoa Peak Electric Inc. of Genoa was ordered to make restitution after the board found it failed to establish financial responsibility.
* Blue Rock Development Inc. of Incline Village was ordered to pay previous fines and found in violation of the requirement for financial responsibility.
Also disciplined were Equivest Services of Carson City, which was fined $500 for failure to establish financial responsibility and Kurt Karl Krug, who does business as Great Basin Deck & Shade in Carson City. Krug was fined $550 and ordered to provide a current financial statement.