Renown Health’s employees of the year
Amber Solesbee, a registered nurse in the Renown Regional Medical Center intensive care unit, has been recognized as overall employee of the year by Renown Health.
Others recognized as Renown employees of the year for their commitment to the organization’s fundamental values were:
* Heather Byers, a registered nurse and nurse supervisor in the intensive care unit at Renown Regional Medical Center for her commitment to people.
* Mary Anne Galza, a patient access specialist, and Julissa Ramirez, a patient access representative, both at Renown South Meadows, for their commitment to service.
* Susan Josephson, an outpatient nurse clinician at Renown Regional, for commitment to quality.
* Candice Hill, lead client services representative, for commitment to stewardship.
* Carol Cook, credentialing coordinator at Hometown Health, for commitment to making a genuine difference.
By mid-day April 6, over 400 Nevada businesses had submitted PPP applications to Greater Commercial Lending. The business will continue to accept applications from all Nevada businesses, regardless of whether they have a current relationship with the company.