‘Saleswoman of Year’ finalists named
Five finalists have been selected in the annual “Saleswoman of the Year” competition sponsored by Professional Saleswomen of Nevada.
* Jennie Maxwell of AFLAC, who has worked in insurance sales since 1990.
* Molly Hutchinson, owner of the two Body in Knead Massage Therapy locations and a three-time finalist for Saleswoman of the Year.
* Cheri Hill, president of Sage International who also is an author and a speaker to audiences nationwide.
* Angie Fairbanks, co-owner of ActionCoach of northern Nevada and former president of Professional Saleswomen of Nevada.
* Katie Knapp, owner of Bumblebee Blooms Flower Boutique, a downtown Reno business.
The winner will be recognized at the 25th Annual “Saleswoman of the Year” Awards Dinner and Fundraiser May 25 at the Peppermill Hotel and Casino. The event benefits The Women and Children of the Sierra.
Tickets are $50 per person and must be purchased before the event. No tickets will be sold at the door. They are available at http://www.psn-nevada.com.
“We are huge fans of doing business in Northern Nevada. We love the location. We love the potential for employees. And, frankly, we love how easy it is to work with the business community,” says Havelock Wool CEO Andrew Legge.