Sand Mountain vendor |

Sand Mountain vendor

NNBW Staff

The Bureau of Land Management’s field office in Carson City is accepting applications from businesses that want to run vending operations at Sand Mountain Recreation Area in Churchill County.

The permits require payment of a fee totaling 3 percent of gross sales that is used for maintenance and law enforcement at San Mountain.

Permits will be accepted through Sept. 25 and again from Dec. 1 to Feb. 1.

For information, call (775) 885-6000 and ask for the Sand Mountain coordinator.