Seven cited as unlicensed contractors
August 13, 2007
Seven contractors in the Reno area were cited by the Nevada State Contractors Board for contracting without a license and other violations after a recent sting operation.
Those who received citations for contracting without a license included:
* Lester Thrush, who does business as The House Doctor, a painting and landscaping firm.
* Bruce Lynd, who does business as Majestic Painting Co.
* Barry O’Dea, who does business as B&T Custom Painting.
* Herendira Hernandez Vega, who works under the name AAA Landscape & Design.
Recommended Stories For You
* Eduardo Echeverria, a painter.
* Ruben Mena, a drywall installer.
* Vilantoni Finau, who does business as Peavine Concrete Co.
O’Dea and Vega face additional sanctions because they have previous citations for contracting without a license. Mena faces an additional citation for advertising without a contractors license.