Sierra Nevada Realtors
The Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors has recognized six people as “Stars” :
* Kathy Dean of Realty Executives Nevada’s Choice in Carson City for her contribution to the community service committee,and her work with a political survival fund event, “Champaign and Diamonds.”
* Sara Ellis, governmental affairs airector for the association.
* Chick James of Realty Executives Nevada’s Choice in Carson City, who chaired the annual Golf Tournament.
* Stephen Lincoln of RE/MAX Realty Affiliates in Carson City, chairman for the 2007 strategic planning committee and vice chairman of the political affairs committee.
Dan Smith of Coldwell Banker Best Sellers, in Carson City, who has been treasurer of the Realtors association for two years and is starting another two-year term. He also serves as chairman of the budget and finance committee.
* Brad Spires of RE/MAX Realty Affiliates in Gardnerville, who served as chairman of the Nevada Association of Realtors legislative committee.
By mid-day April 6, over 400 Nevada businesses had submitted PPP applications to Greater Commercial Lending. The business will continue to accept applications from all Nevada businesses, regardless of whether they have a current relationship with the company.