The best in commercial real estate – 15th annual Summit Awards winners
The Summit Awards Committee is proud to announce this year’s winners for achievement and excellence in Northern Nevada commercial real estate.
We are disappointed that we aren’t able to celebrate with you all in person this year — our awards ceremony is known for lively entertainment and a relaxed social environment for industry professionals to network and celebrate their success.
This online and remote announcement of 2019’s winners is no replacement for the Summit Awards — but you can expect next year’s ceremony to be the best yet!
For the past two decades, the Summit Awards has been Northern Nevada’s premier commercial real estate achievement awards for contractors, brokers, developers, and other service providers in the Northern Nevada region.
The Summit Awards is hosted by the four leading commercial real estate and development organizations in Northern Nevada, NAIOP, CREW, CCIM, and Nevada Builders Alliance.
The Summit Awards are based on four categories including the Construction Awards for general contractor, sub contractor, and design professional, honoring their company/firm for their hard work and dedication in 2019.
Broker Awards are awarded to top performing specialists in the industrial, office, retail, investment, land, and generalist categories, as well as a rising star award. The largest single lease, largest sale transaction, and total transactions by a single commercial real estate office are recognized, and top honors go to the Broker of the Year.
Developers and their 2019 completed projects are also recognized in several categories, including industrial, re-development, medical office, multifamily, office, and retail. These developments win high honors in the Development Awards category.
The Specialty Awards salute the individual accomplishments of NAIOP Developing Leaders, property managers, and the individual who has most actively supported the advancement of women in the highly competitive field of commercial real estate is awarded the Katie Morrison CREW award.
The Summit Awards Committee would like to thank all of those who sponsored this special announcement and congratulates the 2019 winners.
You have all helped to make the Summit Awards a fantastic event every year and we look forward to celebrating with everyone in 2021!
And the winners are…
The Northern Nevada Business Weekly, in partnership with NAIOP, CREW, CCIM and Nevada Builders Alliance, published a special section announcing the winners of the 15th annual Summit Awards on July 22.
The list of 2019 Summit Awards winners are listed below. Visit http://www.SummitAwards.org to learn more:
- INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR: Longley Commerce Center / Panattoni Development Company
- RE-DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR: Renown Urgent Care / Shaheen Beauchamp Builders
- OFFICE DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR: Mountain View Corporate Center / McKenzie Properties
- MEDICAL OFFICE DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR: Cancer Care Specialists / Tanamera Construction
- RETAIL DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR: Carson City Nissan Dealership / Miles Construction
- MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR: The Village on Sage Street / Tolles Development Company & Gorelick Rentals
- SUB CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR: D&D Roofing & Sheet Metal
- DESIGN PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR: Wood Rogers
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR: Group West Construction
- INDUSTRIAL BROKER OF THE YEAR: Kidder Mathews / Michael Nevis, Michael Hoeck and Steven Kucera
- OFFICE BROKER OF THE YEAR: CBRE / David Woods and Matt Grimes
- RETAIL BROKER OF THE YEAR: Logic Commercial Real Estate / Ian Cochran, Greg Ruzzine and Amanda Lavi
- LAND BROKER OF THE YEAR: Archcrest Commercial Partners / Mark Krueger
- INVESTMENT BROKER OF THE YEAR: CBRE / Aiman Noursoultanova
- GENERALIST BROKER OF THE YEAR: Chase Johnson Commercial / Ryan Johnson and Dick Johnson
- RISING STAR BROKER OF THE YEAR: Marcus & Millichap / Daniel Winrod
- OVERALL BROKER OF THE YEAR: Kidder Mathews / Michael Nevis, Michael Hoeck and Steven Kucera
- LARGEST SALE TRANSACTION OF THE YEAR: CBRE / Eric Bennett, Daniel Buhrmann and Greg Shutt
- LARGEST LEASE TRANSACTION OF THE YEAR: Kidder Mathews / Michael Nevis, Michael Hoeck and Steven Kucera
- TOTAL TRANSACTION BY BROKERAGE HOUSE: CBRE
- KATIE MORRISON CREW AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR: Michael Dermody / Dermody Properties
- PROPERTY MANAGER OF THE YEAR: Jennifer Vogt / Nevada Commercial Services
- NAIOP DEVELOPING LEADER OF THE YEAR: Benjamin Harris / LP Insurance
When corporations relocate to Reno and need to find luxury temporary housing for C-suite executives and project managers who are in the area to lead change management and enterprise relocation, PKL Homes can cater to their needs. #ad