The Professional Saleswomen of Nevada this week will recognize its 2006 Saleswoman of the Year from a field of five finalists.
The winner will be named during a luncheon that begins at 11 a.m Tuesday at the Atlantis Casino Resort.
* Susan Fix, administrator of the Spark's Heritage Museum. She is responsible for membership growth and increased visitation. She also manages the museum's staff and operations.
* Alix Martinez, a sales manager in the meetings and conventions department of for the Reno Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority since 2004. A graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno, she prospects companies and associations nationwide.
* Lory Rosene, a business coach with Breakthrough Training. She is responsible for business coaching, training and facilitating programs for the company's clients.
* Susan Spillers, vice president of Digiprint Corp., a printer in Reno. She oversees outside sales in business printing for the company.
* Mary Wells, an account manager for Concentra Medical Centers for six years. She is responsible to clients to ensure regulation compliance.
The award is based on integrity, community involvement and professional and personal development.
Last year's winner of the award was Joan Maguire of the Atlantis.
For award luncheon tickets, call Cindy Welch at 787-0237.