Pathways to Aviation, a Reno-based nonprofit organization, recently welcomed the following leaders to its board of directors, according to an April 14 press release:
- Hart Fessenden: Retired, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Josh Flatley: President, XVector, Ltd.
- Greg Meisinger: Pilot, American Airlines
- Marily Mora: Former CEO, Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority
- Joe Rajacic: Retired Captain, United Airlines
Pathways to Aviation guides job seekers toward careers and connects them with employers seeking bright new hires.