EDITOR'S NOTE: This is the second in a five-part series of profiles on Northern Nevada-area nonprofits and businesses who participated in the 2021 rendition of Northern Nevada GIVES: a guide to charitable giving and corporate philanthropy. Read all the profiles here in a special section that published Nov. 24.
Reno, Carson City, Lake Tahoe and Northeastern CaliforniaPhone:
775-786-0907Website: plumasbank.comFacebook: facebook.com/PlumasBankVimeo: vimeo.com/plumasbankLinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/plumas-bankYear Established Locally:
Founded in 1980 and opened an office in Nevada in 2006Number of Local Employees:
26 Nevada-based employees, 175+ total employeesNumber of Local Volunteers:
50% of the Nevada teamMission Statement
Plumas Bank is strongly committed to creating excellence in value:
- For our clients, shareholders and communities,
- By supplying the best financial products and services tailored to meet individual needs with integrity,
- Through employees proactively dedicated to understanding and providing the specific needs of our clients,
- With a devotion to our communities to positively impact the quality of life for our neighbors,
- And to provide a financially successful company to properly reward our shareholders and supply our communities with a stable and valued employer.
Founded in 1980, Plumas Bank is a locally owned, full-service community bank headquartered in Quincy, California. Its parent company, Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq: PLBC), is located in Reno, Nevada.
Plumas Bank helps to create strong local economies and strives to be a lasting and positive presence for every community it serves — its motto is, “HERE. For Good.”
As one of the top performing community banks in the nation with total asset growth exceeding $1 billion, Plumas Bank is a key provider of financial services to small and mid-sized businesses in Northern Nevada, Northeastern California and Southern Oregon. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.Giving Opportunities:
In partnership with The Community Foundation of Northern Nevada, Plumas Bank inspired the establishment of the Dixie Fire Fund to provide disaster relief and long-term recovery for Northern Nevada’s neighboring California communities.
Plumas Bank contributed $50,000 to the fund which reached a total of $185,000 raised so far. The Dixie Fire is California’s second largest wildfire in its history. Learn more at plumasbank.com/dixiefirefund
Plumas Bank gives back to every community it serves through local sponsorships and community volunteerism led by its branch and lending teams in Northern Nevada, Lake Tahoe/Truckee and Northeastern California.Executive Leadership
Board of Directors:
- Andrew Ryback, Director, President and CEO
- Richard Belstock, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- B J North, Executive Vice President and Chief Banking Officer
- Jeffrey Moore, Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer
- Aaron Boigon, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer
This content was provided and paid for by Plumas Bank.
- Daniel West, Chairman of the Board, Graeagle, CA
- Robert McClintock, Vice Chairman of the Board, Tahoe City, CA
- Andrew Ryback, Director, President and Chief Executive Officer, Quincy, CA
- Michonne Ascuaga, Reno, NV
- Steven M. Coldani, Lodi, CA
- Gerald W. Fletcher, Susanville, CA
- Heidi Gansert, Reno, NV
- Richard Kenny, Reno, NV
- Julie Morehead, Yuba City, CA
- Terrance Reeson, Quincy, CA
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Sign in to comment